English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Final Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia

Final Letter Empty
PostSubject: Final Letter   Final Letter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Guatemala City.
February 19th 2010

Dear Nick:

I am very happy that we are going to write letters to know each other.
In this first letter I am going to tell you about myself.

My name is Ana Lucia Margarita, my parents called me that because my mother´s names is Ana, my aunt´s name is Lucia and my grandmother´s name is Margarita.

I was born in February 27th in Guatemala City. I have been living in Guatemala all my life. I have three older brothers, theirs names are Omar, Julio and Roberto. My parent’s names are Ana and Julio.
I have 2 nieces: Michelle and Paula and 1 nephew, David.

I am studying Business Administration at the Rafael Landivar University.

I do not have any hobbies so I am going to tell you what I like. I like to watch television especially sitcoms like the bing bang theory, two and a half man, friends and glee. I like puzzle games like tetris, Sudoku and zuma.

That is all for this first letter. I hope you can write me back soon.

Take care.

Ana Lucia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Final Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Letter   Final Letter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 am

Ana Lucia wrote:
Guatemala City.
February 19th 2010

Dear Nick:

I am very happy that we are going to write letters to get know each other.
In this first letter, I am going to tell you about myself.

My name is Ana Lucia Margarita,. mMy parents called me that because my mother´s names is Ana,. mMy aunt´s name is Lucia, and my grandmother´s name is Margarita.

I was born in on February 27th in Guatemala City. I have been living in Guatemala all my life. I have three older brothers,. tTheirs names are Omar, Julio and Roberto. My parent’s names are Ana and Julio.
I have 2 nieces: Michelle, and Paula, and 1 nephew, David.

I am studying Business Administration at the Rafael Landivar University.

I do not have any hobbies, so I am going to tell you what I like. I like to watch television; especially sitcoms like the bBing bBang tTheory, tTwo and a hHalf maen, fFriends and gGlee. I like puzzle games like tetris, Sudoku and zuma.

That is all for this first letter. I hope you can write me back soon.

Take care.

Ana Lucia. Very Happy

Check this out:

Proper names, such as TV Series, start with a capital letter.

Good job!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

Final Letter
Page 1 of 1