English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Patty´s final Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Patty´s final Letter Empty
PostSubject: Patty´s final Letter   Patty´s final Letter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Guatemala City.
February 18th 2010

Dear Julio,

I´m glad that we´re going to start a friendship, that I hope be long lasting.

I´ll tell you so many things about me and my family, and when you write me back, you can tell me interesting things about your life.

I live in Cipresales Residential that is in zone 6 of Guatemala City. It´s nice and quiet place, there is park in front of my house and I usually on weekends go play with my two children.

I live with my husband Hosman, my older son Hosman Jr., my little boy Dieguito and our good friend Bigotes, he is the dog. My husband is the chief of Escuintla traffic police and my two boys are students of the Austriaco College, it´s no to brag but my children are among the best students.

I´m the coordinator of the financial area of Business Administration Department, I like the work done with the students, and when I’m not at work, I enjoy reading, listening to music and simply relax so I can return to the work whit more energy.

In these days, I just started to take a course in English, which I hope will help me to improve, so I may communicate with you more easily.

Awaiting your response, and hoping that everything turns out well.

Best wishes!!

Patty de León
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Patty´s final Letter   Patty´s final Letter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Patty wrote:
Guatemala City.
February 18th 2010

Dear Julio,

I´ll tell you so many things about me and my family, and wWhen you write me back, you can tell me interesting things about your life.

I live in Cipresales Residential that is in zone 6 of Guatemala City. It´s a nice and quiet place, . tThere is park in front of my house, and I usually on weekends go play with my two children on weekends.

I live with my husband Hosman, my older son Hosman Jr., my little boy, Dieguito, and our good friend Bigotes,. he is the dog. My husband is the chief of Escuintla's traffic police and my two boys are students of the [b]in[/b] Austriaco College School, it´s no[b]t[/b] to brag[b],[/b] but my children are among the best students.

I´m the c[b]C[/b]oordinator of the f[b]F[/b]inancial a[b]A[/b]rea of Business Administration Department,[b].[/b] I like the work done with the students, and when I’m not at work, I enjoy reading, listening to music[b],[/b] and simply relax so I can return to the work whit more energy.

In these days, I just started to take a course in English, which I hope will help me to improve, so I may communicate with you more easily.

Awaiting for your response, and hoping that everything turns out well.

Best wishes!!

Patty de León

Congratulations! Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Patty
Elementary
Patty

PostSubject: Corrections to the final letter   Patty´s final Letter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Guatemala City.
February 18th 2010

Dear Julio,

I´ll tell you many things about me and my family. When you write me back, you can tell me interesting things about your life.

I live in Cipresales Residential in zone 6 of Guatemala City. It´s a nice and quiet place. There is park in front of my house, and I usually play with my two children on weekends.

I live with my husband Hosman, my older son Hosman Jr., my little boy, Dieguito, and our good friend Bigotes, he is the dog. My husband is the chief of Escuintla's traffic police and my two boys are students in Austriaco School, not to brag, but my children are among the best students.

I´m the Coordinator of the Financial Area of Business Administration Department. I like the work done with the students, and when I’m not at work, I enjoy reading, listening to music,and simply relax so I can return to the work whit more energy.

Awaiting for your response, and hoping that everything turns out well.

Best wishes!!

Patty de León
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patty´s final Letter   Patty´s final Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patty´s final Letter
Page 1 of 1