English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Final Letter!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alejandra Maria

Final Letter!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Final Letter!!!!!!!!   Final Letter!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Guatemala City.
February 19th 2010

Dear Leticia

I’m very happy that we’re going to be friends. In this first letter I’ll tell you a little about myself, and I hope that you can do the same when you send me yours.

I live in a small but beautiful country called Guatemala. I live with my mother, my sister, and my brother in a worderful house of two levels. My father lives near of my house, and he has his own company, my mother also handle her own business and my big brother is a systems engineer and work for a company like a engineer programmer.

Now I’m studying graphic design at the Rafael Landivar University, where I meet a lot of my friends. Every night I do a lot of homework, so I am always busy but I don´t care because I like what I do.

On the weekend I like going out to the movies with my boyfriend, or sometimes going out to a restaurant to eat a good meal.

These days I’m working very hard because I have a lot of proyects, so I am spending a lot of time in the university.

I hope your answer soon!

With deep appreciation and best wishes,
Alejandra
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Letter!!!!!!!!   Final Letter!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Alejandra Maria wrote:
Guatemala City.
February 19th 2010

Dear Leticia,

I’m very happy that we’re going to be friends. In this first letter, I’ll tell you a little about myself, and I hope that you can do the same when you send me yours.

I live in a small but beautiful country called Guatemala. I live with my mother, my sister, and my brother in a wornderful two level house of two levels. My father lives near of my house, and he has his own company,. mMy mother, also, handles her own business and. mMy big brother is a sSystems eEngineer and works for a company like as an engineer pProgrammer.

Now, I’m studying gGraphic dDesign at the Rafael Landivar University, where I meet a lot of my friends. Every night, I do a lot of homework, so I am always busy, but I don´t ,care because I like what I do.

On the weekend, I like going out to the movies with my boyfriend,or sometimes going out to a restaurant to eat a good meal.

These days, I’m working very hard because I have a lot of proyects, so I am spending a lot of time in the uUniversity.

I hope your answer soon!

Alejandra

To many and. Check the use of the comma here.

Regards,

Cecy
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Alejandra Maria

PostSubject: Final Letter   Final Letter!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Guatemala City.
February 19th 2010

Dear Leticia,

I’m very happy that we’re going to be friends. In this first letter, I’ll tell you a little about myself, and I hope that you can do the same when you send me yours.

I live in a small but beautiful country called Guatemala. I live with my mother, my sister, and my brother in a wonderful two level house. My father lives near my house, and he has his own company. My mother, also, handles her own business. My big brother is a System Engineer and works for a company as an Programmer.

Now, I’m studying Graphic Design at the Rafael Landivar University, where I meet a lot of my friends. Every night, I do a lot of homework, so I am always busy, but I don´t ,care because I like what I do.

On the weekend, I like going out to the movies with my boyfriend,or sometimes going out to a restaurant to eat a good meal.

These days, I’m working very hard because I have a lot of proyects, so I am spending a lot of time in the University.

I hope your answer soon!

Alejandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Letter!!!!!!!!   Final Letter!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Letter!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1