English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Description!! describing a person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alejandra Maria

Description!! describing a person Empty
PostSubject: Description!! describing a person   Description!! describing a person Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

My sister and I

My sister and I study graphic design in the same college because we like the idea of communicating through of the graphic. We like Italian food and Chinese food, but my sister doesn’t like sushi, and I don’nt know why? Because is so delicious. But we are different in some way because my sister has more style to wear, and my style to wear is a little child. Also we have different character because she is more passive and quiet, and I am angry. She likes go out of party with her friends, but I prefer go to the movies or eat at a beautiful restaurant with my boyfriend. My sister is two years younger than me and most high than me.
Back to top Go down
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Description!! describing a person Empty
PostSubject: Help!   Description!! describing a person Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 pm

I write:

We like Italian and Chinese food.

See you,

Patty
Back to top Go down

Description!! describing a person
Page 1 of 1