English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

story.. 150 words!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergio David Morales C.

Sergio David Morales C.

story.. 150 words! Empty
PostSubject: story.. 150 words!   story.. 150 words! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 pm

One day when I had an exam in the University, it was the last year. The day after the exam day, I studied all the day and night because this class was hard. And while I was studing, my brother was watching T.V. specifically he was watching a game of my favorite team, and I couldn´t resist anymore and I went to watch this game. This decision didn´t was the best, because I had to studied all the night study Sad
The next day, I woke up late for 30 minutes more than the usual because I was sleepless.
When I woke up, my brother was taking a shower and for this I had to wait... 15 minutes after my brother left and I could take a shower.
After, in the traffic, it was awful!!!! all the ways were filled Evil or Very Mad ... I arrived to the University 20 minutes late, but the teacher was friendly with me and I can took the exam and it was so easy and I won this class cheers
Back to top Go down

story.. 150 words!
Page 1 of 1