English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Story (150 words) Unit 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sindy Gabriela

Sindy Gabriela

Story (150 words) Unit 3 Empty
PostSubject: Story (150 words) Unit 3   Story (150 words) Unit 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:08 am

One day I was in my class of design,and the teacher said we'd be doing a project for two weeks. And during the next 3 days we had any questions as we begin to investigate and develop the project. I started to investigate during the coming hours and found it quite information that helped me resolve the doubts. While I avanced, I had rather creative ideas and my teacher liked. During the project would need material to work and when I moved home my sister was going to buy what I needed. I worked my project for 1 week and I finished it. While the day arrive , I began to work on others tasks that were pending. The day of delivery of the project, I left my house an hour before but the car did not work then I called a taxi and I waited for 30 minutes. There was traffic and I was late for my presentation. I was very anger because I was over too soon but the problem I had at the last minute not helped me to draw my full points. And while the teacher qualified me I was nervous, angry and tired of running for 3 hours.
Back to top Go down

Story (150 words) Unit 3
Page 1 of 1