English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirsa Mariela

writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43 Empty
PostSubject: writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43   writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm

your adress(not your name)----------- El Prado house 19 Guatemala, Guatemala
the name and address of who you are writing to----------------------Barbara Villaseñor 1-12 Caracas Venezula
The date------------------------ february 26th, 2010
the greeting------------------------ sir o Madam
introduction-------------------- I saw your publications in the newspaper about drawing classes you are teaching.
main parts-------------- I like receive the drawing classes at the academy IGA, I am interesting in the evening hours, and I would like to receive the classes in the nearest IGA, could you send me information to the address indicated in the letter, to know the schedules, course prices and other information?.
I give my phone number 41611885.
concluding comment-------------- I hope your answer.
your ending--------- Mirsa Mariela Solòrzano Polanco
your asignature------Mirsa Polanco
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43   writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 am

Mirsa Mariela wrote:
your adress(not your name)----------- El Prado house 19 Guatemala, Guatemala
the name and address of who you are writing to----------------------Barbara Villaseñor 1-12 Caracas Venezula
The date------------------------ february 26th, 2010
the greeting------------------------ sir o Madam
introduction-------------------- I saw your publications in the newspaper about drawing classes you are teaching.
main parts-------------- I like receive the drawing classes at the academy IGA, I am interesting in the evening hours, and I would like to receive the classes in the nearest IGA, could you send me information to the address indicated in the letter, to know the schedules, course prices and other information?.
I give my phone number 41611885.
concluding comment-------------- I hope your answer.
your ending--------- Mirsa Mariela Solòrzano Polanco
your asignature------Mirsa Polanco

This is not a letter format. Check out the correct format in the WB p.3. Write it again.

Regards,

Cecy
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

writing a similar letter unit 8 page 43
Page 1 of 1