English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

similar letter unit 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirsa Mariela

similar letter unit 8 Empty
PostSubject: similar letter unit 8   similar letter unit 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Academic Director
The World English School.
14 Barngat Road
Wallingford,CT 06392
USA 17th March 2010

Sir or Madam
This letter is for inform you that I talk with my parents about English courses.
I`m interested in coming to The World English School, I am interested in receiving the course with you, I would like to improve my English pronunciation, I would like to know how is your school ,and if you can send me the complete inform that is necessary and the prerequisites, so my parents are happy , they gave me the authorization to attend their school.

I hope to see you soon at school.

Attentively: Mirsa Mariela Solòrzano
Back to top Go down

similar letter unit 8
Page 1 of 1