English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Draft description

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Draft description Empty
PostSubject: Draft description   Draft description Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm

My Two Children

My two children are very different, but they get along well. My oldest child is outgoing, affectionate, sensitive and very concerned about people. My other son is independent, self sufficient, creative and studious.

Diego likes outdoor sports; he enjoys playing baseball and football. In contrast to Hosman likes electronic games, enjoy playing Wii, DSi and others. However they enjoy sharing their free time playing together and talk. If you spend a long time apart, they are surprised.

People say they look like. However I think they are very different in physical and mainly in the character.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Draft description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft description   Draft description Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 am

Take a look to paragraph 2. Try writing simple sentences. Remember, each sentence is 1 complete idea. If you have 2 ideas, maybe it would be good to change them.

Also, take a look at the use of the comma. Go to extra thing that can help. I will have something about it there.

Excelent try! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/

Draft description
Page 1 of 1