English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Patty´s Story Unit 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Patty´s Story Unit 3 Empty
PostSubject: Patty´s Story Unit 3   Patty´s Story Unit 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

One of the worst moments of my life was the day my best friend lost her baby. We are very close and during the whole pregnancy, I was supporting in everything.

The day this happened, she visited my house and told me that he felt a little sick and no longer return to work, however I advised him to go to the doctor, but she did not follow my advice.

In the afternoon his mom called to tell me that took her to the hospital because she was in labor, but only had 6 months of pregnancy.

When I arrive at the hospital, she had lost the baby. I believe this was one of the saddest moments of my life. Because she and her family waiting for this baby with great hope. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Patty´s Story Unit 3
Page 1 of 1