English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE  Empty
PostSubject: Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE    Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Name of the movie: “EL ESTUDIANTE”
Director: Roberto Girault Facha
Year: 2009
Duration: 95 min.

"Awards"
This movie won six awards. These awards are given by “La Diosa de Plata”, and these awards were The Best Movie, Best Director, Best actor, Best role of women’s draw, Best music and Best Song.

"Plot"
It is about a group of young people and an old man that is 70 years old, called Chano, he goes to the university to become an student of literature. Chano is a man that likes to read and in the movie he will develop his role based in an special book, “Don Quijote”. Through this book and the teachings of it, Chano will find the way to get into this group of young boys and girls.

This experience will help them to pass through many and different kinds of problem that they will have through the movie, such as romance, friendship and intrigue.

“Main Characters”
Chano: He will take a decision that will change his whole life when he becomes an student.
Alicia: Chano’s wife and confidant, she will be his main support.
Carmen: She will confront her feelings about the social pressure.
Santiago: He will do everything to change to get Carmen’s heart.
Alejandra: She will need to find herself, even though she will have to quit her plans for the future.
Marcelo: He will pursue one love no matter what the circumstances are.
Eduardo: He will fight against the seduction of the vices.

“Recommendations”
This movie really gets into my heart, because it really has a message to all of us, young people, and also to grownups. It taught me that when we are young we always complicate things if we don’t look for the right person that can help us or even the things we do in an ordinary day that may be could cause a big damage to ourselves. We are young to do many things but if we do it the right way, we will enjoy it more and get a good experience to share with someone else. Also taught me that no matter our age, if we want to do things that will keep us alive, without risks, we have to accomplish them because we don’t know if we will help someone with our experience or even learn something new about others. I think life is too beautiful and if we have something to share it will be better, because we can share our feelings and our thoughts, so I recommend you this movie because is a movie that show us how life is right now and the difference of how life was in a different generation.

Back to top Go down
DianaMazariegos

PostSubject: Re: Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE    Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 pm

I´ve never saw this movie, but it seem that it have a really nice message. Were you seen it Pao? I really want to see it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
densyl

PostSubject: Re: Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE    Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 pm

i didn´t hear about this movie but sounds realy interesting, how can young and old people be friends? it something strange and i think that is imposible but after read the plot of the movie... i don´t know!!
Back to top Go down
axelreinoso

PostSubject: Re: Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE    Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:39 pm

The movie seems interesting but I haven't watched it yet, so I'll try to watch it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE    Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie: EL ESTUDIANTE
Page 1 of 1