English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Movie: Fast and Furious

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Pineda

Ricardo Pineda

Movie: Fast and Furious Empty
PostSubject: Movie: Fast and Furious   Movie: Fast and Furious Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Fast and Furious
Directed by Justin Lin
Produced by Neal H. Moritz
Co-Producer: Ricardo Del Río

Plot: Toretto, a street racer-thief who's still wanted by both the law and some criminals he has crossed, decides to cut himself from everyone close to him including his girlfriend Letty. Later he learns Letty was killed in L.A. so he returns to find out what happened. Brian Conner, an undercover cop allowed Dom to escape instead of turning him in, now works for the FBI. He's been searching for a elusive drug dealer known as Braga. His trail leads him to the same man that Dom is looking for. It seems that Letty was working as a courier for Braga. When Braga searches for some new drivers, Dom and Brian put themselves forward. Dom wants to get to the man who killed Letty while Brian is looking for Braga.

Personal comment: Fast and furious is one of the best films I've seen, for me this movie includes drama, action and fiction. The best of the movie was the modified cars that was used by the main actors, I recommend to the persons who like adventure and action, but I think there were many people already seen. cheers
Back to top Go down
densyl

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Fast and Furious   Movie: Fast and Furious Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm

this is a very good movie, i saw it three times, is a perfect movie for people that loves cars. The action scenes from this movie are excellents and the plot is interesting and also i like the part where Tego Calderon y Don Omar appear.
Back to top Go down
clauguateroja

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Fast and Furious   Movie: Fast and Furious Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm

The movie is good because we can see guys too berth doing what they love they represent very
While the ideals of other kids is to have a truck latest model and be surrounded by girls are pretty.
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

Pao Ganddini

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Fast and Furious   Movie: Fast and Furious Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

I already saw this movie, and I think it's incredible!!!! These movies of Fast & Furious are included in my favorites ones!!! I think the emotion that these movies transmit are exciting!!! I also like these kind of movies because you can see it with everyone, because is an extraordinary theme, is not some others themes that may be not all of the people will like! And especially I like this movie because of Paul Walker, he is a handsome man!!! Laughing and makes a good work also!!!
Back to top Go down
axelreinoso

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Fast and Furious   Movie: Fast and Furious Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I live this movie because I think it has many action scenes, sports cars with a great speed. The cars are modified and good looking. You can see too many beutiful women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Fast and Furious   Movie: Fast and Furious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie: Fast and Furious
Page 1 of 1