English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

troy the movie :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

troy the movie :D  Empty
PostSubject: troy the movie :D    troy the movie :D  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 am

one of my favorites movies is TROY , because i like the fights with swords, shields and spears , and the combat man to man, my favorite part of this movie is in the beginning of the movie, because two different armies will fight between them, but the Capitan or general said that he didn't want to see a massacre so he challenge to other general, and booth of them agree to de challenge and the conditions of it.

two of his best mens are going to fight between them. one army had a BIG BIG Men, with big sword and big shield and he was musculoso, but the other army had a AQUILES, he was a soldier very good to fight, he didn't scared anything.

when the fights began AQUILES killed the BIG men just whit a sword (clavandosela en el cuello), these scene demonstrate that the since it doesn't matter if you have an intelligent to do the things , in this case fight.
Back to top Go down

troy the movie :D
Page 1 of 1