English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

My Favorite Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew Rivera

My Favorite Book Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Book   My Favorite Book Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

My favorite book is The Iliade (La Iliada)
Tells about war between human, gods, and semi-gods. The principal character is Aquiles. He is strong, and when I read the book I feel that I am Aquiles. I'm strong and have powers. Powers to defeat my oponents, and usefull skills that make me different from anyone. But like any one, in some aspects I'm vulnerable and weak. And in those weak spaces (talón de aquiles), we have to be stronger and to protect this.
I like this book because it has a lot of things that we live all the days and things that we have to support to survive and be better.
Back to top Go down

My Favorite Book
Page 1 of 1