English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

my favorite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martha

martha

my favorite  Empty
PostSubject: my favorite    my favorite  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 pm

I like The Present´s book and when I read it became one of my favorites books. This book was writting by Spencer Johnson.

This book has phrases like:
- It's hard to put the past behind if you have not learned from him. As soon as you learn and what you leave behind, this will improve. - Whenever you feel miserable or depressed in the present, it is time to learn from the past or planning for the future.
- You can not change the past but learn from it. You can not predict or control the future, but the more you plan according to what you want, be less anxious in the present and a greater certainty we have in the future.

I like this book because it made me see my life in a very different style.
Back to top Go down

my favorite
Page 1 of 1