English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

My FaVoRiTe =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melisa melini

My FaVoRiTe =D Empty
PostSubject: My FaVoRiTe =D   My FaVoRiTe =D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:10 am

My favorite TV shows when i was a kid, well when i was a kid i really love to watched NICK Jr. haha xD it was so fun to watch it! The isla gola gola, bananas en pijamas, alegra's window, blue, etc...I really enjoyed it! it makes me to remember lots of time dancing in my room and singing all songs they sang in each episode jaja awww! i really missed that moments, i dont know why but i really liked that.
Now, when i saw Nick Jr. there are many TV shows that i dont know...=( and i think are stupid haha but it could be for age, i think that those shows are like that haha but i saw my little cousins enjoying the shows as i enjoyed it when i was a kid.....i have good memories of that and i really keep it in myself to see how long time was that and to remember the good moments i passed with that little TV shows. =) Wink
Back to top Go down

My FaVoRiTe =D
Page 1 of 1