English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

MY FAVORITE TV SHOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luz.maria

MY FAVORITE TV SHOW Empty
PostSubject: MY FAVORITE TV SHOW   MY FAVORITE TV SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

When I was a child my favorite TV show in nickelodeon was HEY ARNOLD it tells the story about a boy who´s head is shaped like an American footballwho he lives in a guest house and the owners are his grandparents (his parents die when he was a baby), he also lives with the guests but they are almost a family with all the neighbors in the town. In his school there is a girl called Helga that she is in love with him but she don´t want him to know so she treats him very bad and she calls him with a nickname she invented "foot ball head". every arnold´s friends in school are particular and have very different personalities. I liked so much this show because it was funny but arnold always help his family and friends no matter in what problem they were. I think that it should be more shows like this because it leaves you a message instead of just making you laugh, it shows that you need to help your friends and accept them the way they are.
The show is transmitted still in nickelodeon only the weekends in the night and my little sisters call me and we enjoy the show even with my mom.
Back to top Go down

MY FAVORITE TV SHOW
Page 1 of 1