English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Draft Letter (1) Patty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty
Elementary
Patty

Draft Letter (1) Patty Empty
PostSubject: Draft Letter (1) Patty   Draft Letter (1) Patty Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Guatemala City.
February 18th 2010

Dear Julio,

I´m glad that we´re going to start a friendship, that I hope be long lasting.

I´ll tell you so many things about me and my family, and when you write me back, you can tell me interesting things about your life.

I live in Cipresales Residential that is in zone 6 of Guatemala City. It´s a place nice and quiet, there is park in front of my house and I usually on weekends go play whit my two children.

I live whit my husband Hosman, my older son Hosman Jr., my little boy Dieguito and our good friend Bigotes, he is the dog. My husband is the chief of Escuintla traffic police and my two boys are students of the Austriaco College, it´s no to brag but my children are among the best students.

I´m the coordinator of the financial area of Business Administration Department, I like the work done with the students, and when I’m not at work, I enjoy reading, listening to music and simply relax so I can return to the work whit more energy.

In these days, I just started to take a course in English, which I hope will help me to improve, so I may communicate with you more easily.

Awaiting your response, and hoping that everything turns out well.

Best wishes!!

Patty de León
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Some adjectives   Draft Letter (1) Patty Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Remember that adjectives are written before the noun. For example:

1. long night long (adjective) night (noun)

2. crazy people crazy (adjective) people(noun)

Cecy
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/english4uextra/
Ana Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Draft Letter (1) Patty   Draft Letter (1) Patty Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Patty:

If you are trying to say "con" the right word is with not whit.

Thanks for your suggestion for my letter.

See you

Ana Lucia
Back to top Go down
Patty
Elementary
Patty

PostSubject: Thank you   Draft Letter (1) Patty Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Thank´s Cecy and Ana Lucia.

Your help is very important for me.

See you,

Patty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Letter (1) Patty   Draft Letter (1) Patty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Letter (1) Patty
Page 1 of 1