English 4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where we can communicate.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Draft Description

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia

Draft Description Empty
PostSubject: Draft Description   Draft Description Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:11 pm

My brother and I are not very different in character, that is why we don´t get along well sometimes, but in every thing else we are complete different and maybe is because he is 10 years older than me.

We both get mad easily so we fight sometimes.

He likes to tell jokes and I enjoy to hearing it, because he is very funny.

He likes to play and see soccer games and I don’t like it. We don´t look the same physically however there are people who say that we look like.
Back to top Go down

Draft Description
Page 1 of 1